Friday 13 September 2013

Inevitability: Consider it the purest of joys

I haven't written much from end of August, primarily because i went home..... now home to me is the place to reflect, heal and meet with peace...Not because of the environment there... but because of the silence.... meditation on the things I've been through , am going through and still will go through is as easy as closing your eye's.....

Lets just say, that is the place to be for me..... no noise, no people... just I and Silence.... Golden.. that ain't what I'm writing about so Chill die guava...Its more along the lines of a reminder....my topic, that is...

We all tend to have the 'regret syndrome' and that other one lbayi bitha ngokukohlwa, pecelethi forgetfulness... I mean cabanga nje, since you were born their are a couple of things that have happened to you, some by your own instigation, some by others' inception and some just for just...for control ane...You passed them, however sad, painful, funny or vague....didn't matter the time span.... some your still in the process cause you lie in hope that there's light at the end of the tunnel....and have been passing them...yet in the present situation you believe you won't.... hoekom?

I'll share something that's been very personal kumi....mainly because I don't like talking about the troubles I met along the way....rather the lessons they taught me....I feel it might be necessary for my point to be fully understood....

There was a time a doctor, actually two, told me I'd never walk again.... Lying on that hospital bed was already the worst it could get, at that time, i was mad at the world for letting me, a kid, go through the things i had and not even lending a hand....or at least bakhuthe kutsi sekwanele....[translated: or at least to just tell life that it was enough]... I was mad at that 48 999 999 people in South Africa, basing it on the fact that there were so many people but not one ever offered help....they actually did, but so bind in my emotional stat... i was blind to the help even.... cause i just wanted to stop feeling pain.... It was a lovely pity party...no guests... just me and my pain...

For me everything that could go wrong... just did.... it was the worst time in my life... and guess what? it was to some extent, my own doing... I was 15 years old and already... i did not want life and its living.... if this was it...then nje, dankie ngyabonga.... sale ungtsatsa Jesu...

I felt quite mad and i resolved to sleep....there were brief bouts of consciousness in there but they felt like the dream....sleep so you wont feel... Days OF NO FEELING..i termed them.. But cause this is life.... i had to wake up.... 3 days later....and guess what... sleep didn't take away the fact that i couldn't walk....but i had the most wonderful feeling to have ever crawl around my heart.....PEACE...

that for me was a defining moment in terms of troubles and such....I made it through.... and bona ke... i got the most amazing walk ooit...Lmao... I guess at that time, having overcame lead me to know that as long as I'm still standing I'll overcome...Ish will knock me to my knee's and still Through Daddy, I'll overcome...cause i stood up against the odds

So here's what I Am saying; "You've gone through ish and overcame, stop sweating what is or is coming.... remember that you got through that last time, and how you thought it was the worst time ever , worst challenge you could ever face..... Its a given that you'll get through"...

I'm not trying my hand at motivating but at pure sense..... I went through that without tears... but yesterday, hayi kudzala, i cried because of a memory stick.....LMAO...sounds pretty ridiculous doesn't it, that's coz it is... the fact is your never in a situation for too long...unless you make it a norm for your everyday life, but that's another layer for another day....

Bottom line, don't get into a frenzy cause your faced with a situation you reckon is tough.... it has happened before... you got through it.... LEARN THE LESSON: WHEN THESE SITUATIONS COME, YOU GROW.....its inevitable that you will overcome....you've done it so many times.... just Consider it pure joy... that your growing, being chiseled.... stop gooing groot bek oor al jou ongelukke.... its not gonna help with niks.....

Ok, so your complaining.... all that does is draw you to the problem, in which you'll never see the solution cause you keep seeing 2y-xz = b.....gosh i hated that, why couldn't we just use numbers....it was math class ane, why were we using English curricula then?..... i digress, i apologize, it was just illogical but getting back... when you see pain/hurt/disappointment and all those depressing feelings/situations as growth, you make your stay in them pleasant and thus finding a solution is easier because whether your in pain or not, you are joyous......

Stop regretting things too, that never works....stop questioning why things happened.... they did...finish and klaar and you have no power to change that...yekela nje, quit, kutilimata in such a way...oCoulda been shoulda been abasebente nakancane....these are just elements of living in your past... and what chance does your future have of being better, if you meet it wit your back too it... next thing you know, nalokho adds on to that bleak past you keep wasting.... growth walks in and your still stuck on the 5 minute quiz it last left you with..... yeyi, kaw'yeke ukuzmoshela ixesha.... live, grow... and for Pete's sake turn around...

The future has some fertiliser for those roots...a clipper for those branches and seasons for those leaves.... ain't no tree has ever died from growth, so just bend with the wind...and when its gone assume a better position...and bear fruit..

Growth is  inevitable and thus these situations are inevitable....simple....that's what started this blog.... growth, learning as i do....and considering every moment Pure joy...

James 1 v 2-4

"2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4 Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment